Nov 22, 2008

My name is Lingwang---Lingwang

I am so blessed today!

Master Zhenlin has accepted me as one of his disciples, and named me Lingwang.

I am so happy!

Master Zhenlin told me that it was because he knew that I was earnest and had the heart and therefore there was no need to wait any more. How I had admired all the sisters and brothers who had been Master’s disciples and never did I expect that so soon I, too, had the luck! I shall no longer be lonely!

Yes, I will follow what Master Zhenlin told me when we first talked today: Read Longevity Scripture conscientiously, with firm belief and devotion. I need to keep making confession about the sins that I had committed, and making wishes to save both I myself and others. I need to write into blog articles how I am being cured and how I have come to learn Buddhism and Buddhist scriptures. By doing so I shall be able to help more people.

Master Zhenlin also told me that suffering is our friend.
It helps us realize clearly who we are;
It helps us to be better than who we were;
It helps us to be who we should be.
We should be grateful to suffering in life.
If we can make it, all the suffering and disease shall leave us before we even know it.

Amitabuddha!

No comments: