Apr 25, 2009

Back to work tomorrow!-- Lingwang

I was diagnosed with small cell cancer last October, considered a most serious and deadly cancer. Fortunately, I soon got to know Master Zhenlin and became his disciple after I fell ill. Upon his instruction, I keep reciting Please scroll down fthe Sutra of Longevity and vegetarian. Now that I am recovered, I will get back to work tomorrow.

It has been quite a period for me. At the very beginning after I was diagnosed with cancer, I was just struck by utter fear and pain, the fear for death and the pain brought by the disease. I had no idea how long I could survive, nor how I’d look even if I should survive, as mine was vicious tumor in the left mandible. All I could do was cry, crying when asleep and awake.
or the English versi
It all changed after I got to know Master Zhenlin.Please scroll down f

Master asked me simply to keep reciting the Sutra of Longevity everyday and stay vegetarian, and that I can for sure beat the disease, no matter how deadly it is. I do exactly as Master has instructed. As it turns out, the recovery has been very smooth. I did not take any medication nor tonic, or any meat food. Believe it or not, not only am I recovered, but more beautiful than before I got sick!

“Would I come to practice the Buddha Dharma had I not been sick?” I once thought to myself.!
Nevertheless, life does not recognize “if”. We cultivators of the Buddha Dharma should not take life from an “if” perspective, either.

I’d rather apply the word “fortunately”.

Fortunately, I got sick with cancer, thanks to which, I got to know Master Zhenlin and became his disciple and rejoin our great family. Now a Buddhist cultivator who upholds the Sutra of Longevity, I am happier and healthier than ever before, and always filled with the joy of Dharma!

I spent last month in Flying-to-Heaven Cave, the Wayplace of Master. I take it as a bonus to me by the Buddhas as a result of my once being so sick. I was able to witness myself how kind, compassionate, wise Master is and he just never discriminates. Everyday I am immersed in the Buddha lights and enlightened to many truths. I would have stayed much longer there had Master not “repelled” me. He reminds me that true cultivation is done in the secular world. Since I am now recovered, I should get back to it, to both ferry myself and others over.

By Zhenlin Disciple Ling Wang On March 30, 2009

No comments: