Apr 18, 2009

Pray to Honorable Master – Zhitong (Zhenlin disciple)

Pray to Honorable Master – Zhitong


Honorable Master, this is what you’ve said to us: “I am never away from those who believe in me, nor those do not. While they have never seen me, my children will be forever protected by my compassion.”



Honorable Master, you are the transformation of the kindness, compassion, and bestowal of power of all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas! You are the only protector of the beings.



Without hesitation, I take refuge with you with all I have! Perhaps I am not able to make it now, but I know you have endless patience and confidence that your children will sooner or later get back to their true home from exile.



Honorable Master, you are the one who knows me the best, even more than I know about myself.



May you please, from now on till I attain enlightenment, make me mindful of you 24 hours a day, to rely on you whether in happiness or sorrow, in prosperity or adversity?



May you please guide me and enlighten me? I am ready to take all the guidance you have to me.



May you please make me aware, within the shortest span of time, that you are always around, in any circumstance, and never part away from me from the start till the end of the whole process, and that you are always there ready to protect me and make me safe once I pray for your help, to take me back to your warm bosom, and shall never, ever, suffer from exile?



Honorable Master, may you please take me in one with you, and never be apart?

No comments: