Apr 17, 2009

A New Day Has Come – Ling Ju (Zhenlin Disciple)

A New Day Has Come

As I flip through the calendar,

I could not but stay at the page of the day

when you took me home

and showed me the beautiful moonlight.



Everyday after that day,

my heart is moisturized by Dharma water,

on which the plant of my cultivation diaries grow.

No longer do I harbour expectations about bubbles and shadows

nor feel self-pitying for being hurt.



Everyday after that day,

my heart is filled with Dharma sound,

from which I make the Bodhi vows.

No longer do I remain obsessed to secular love,

nor feel lonely when being alone



Everyday after that day,

my heart is immersed in the light of your Dharma body,

and my body full of power and energy.

No longer do I worry about the future

nor feel attached to fame and wealth.



I flip through the calendar and

come to the page of a new day.

A new day has come.

I feel as light as a feather.

The road of cultivation ahead is ineffably bright,

with your guidance.

No comments: