Dec 6, 2008

Back to Work Tomorrow----Lingxi

June 1, 2008

I am not an outgoing person by nature. I have worked for 20 years, but dislike it more and more. I have been on sick leave over the past three years. Though almost tortured to death by cancer, I felt it a relief that I didn’t have to work. This is perhaps optimistic side of me.

Master Zhen Lin told me that I should be back to work now—he told me this when he saw me off at the railway station the other day after my visit to Dongyue Temple. I immediately felt headache when thinking of having to get back to work. “Does it have to be so soon? I still have some fear”. Master Zhen Lin told me, “Yes. You have fully recovered now. You need to get back to work.” Now in retrospect, I remember Master once said to us that when we practice Buddhism, we need to work on the areas where we are the weakest.

So, for the challenge of “getting back to work” tomorrow, I’ll just read the Sutra on the Eight-Sun Mantra for three times. Now I am blessed by Master, and protected by the Magic Treasure. I am fearless. Thank you for your bless, Master!!!

No comments: