Dec 6, 2008

I Have Fully Recovered----Lingxi

May 31, 2008


I have fully recovered. A dream of three years has been realized. It is time for sweet after all the sweat.

It had been my wish to get recovered before April 9th, and I only got disappointed one time after the other. Finally, it is all over. I can now rid myself of the nightmare. I can say proudly and without fear: I have fully recovered!!!

There are altogether 235 stone steps leading from the House of Four Heaven Kings up to the Main Hall of Dongyue Temple. I can now walk up the steps in one breath. On May 24th, Master Zhen Lin had a walk with Ling Yue, Zhi Cai, Zhi Guang, Ling Qiao, Ling Xu, Zhi Xin, Ling Shan, Ling Bai, and me, all the way from the House of Great Compassion up to Mouth of Mandarin Duck and then back again. It took us 2 and a half hours and I was following Master along the way without feeling tired, nor much sweating. Zhi Guang and Zhi Cai said to me, “Ling Xi, you are more energetic than us. You certainly have fully recovered.” Master Zhen Lin followed and said, “ who says she is sick?” I feel like my left lung is back to my body again. When I went back home today, I again could walk up to the six floor with one breath (my flat is on the sixth floor).

Wow! I have not only fully recovered, but my lung is back with me again.
I want to say Master saved my life, but he doesn’t allow me to say so. The fact is that he indeed has saved my life, and my family.

No comments: