Feb 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day--- Master Zhenlin

Preface:
Today marks Valentine’s Day. It is originally foreign.

While we cultivators of the Buddha Dharma take love as an emotion of the past tense which fades in our memory, the Buddha, however, has always stayed close with us and loved us ever since the day when we first met Him. Deeply in love with us, He takes us back to our true-self.

I have written the song Love in the Next Life for you, and hopeful it inspires you to cultivate with greater vigor……

Love in the Next Life

I have been looking for you life after life.
For numerous times, we have met, and felt so intimate.
Nevertheless, it never lasts long before you again run away from me to travel alone.
No matter how I cherish it, you choose to leave me, coldly.
No matter how I grieve, you do leave me, determinedly.
I can only sign with regret, and look forward to meeting you again in the next life.

The pieces of memories are sweet with the many joyful gatherings.
Cozy as it has always been when we meet, it is nonetheless as illusory as a dream.
No matter how hard I hold on to the memory, it is but a story of the past.
No matter how much I miss you, the sweetness is long gone.
I can only sign with regret, and look forward to meeting you again in the next life.

No comments: