Feb 9, 2009

Little Helly's Dream I- Watering Grandpa Tree

My name is Linghua. Zhitong is my husband. Little Helly is our daughter. She is six-year-old now.



Ever since my husband and I got to know Master Zhenlin via the Internet, we have been learning and practicing the Buddha Dharma. Our daughter later joined us, too. From then on, she dreams of dreams as beautiful as fairy tales almost every night.



Sometime ago, my mother-in-law was paralyzed from a stroke. My husband and I decided to move to settle down here in Flying-to-Heaven Cave and asked Master for help to cure my mother-in-law of her disease by Buddha Dharma. She is now also a disciple to Master Zhenlin, and her Dharma name is Ling’san. She is recovering fairly well now.



Little Helly continues to have the dreams now living here in Flying-to-Heaven Cave. In the dream, she would go to a kindergarten as wonderful as in a fairy tale. As her dreams are not only incredibly interesting, but of continuity, I decided to write them down, and hope it could lead you into the amazing world of fairy tales.



I- Watering Grandpa Tree



At 5 am, I heard my daughter Helly chuckling. She did that for a while and was sound asleep again.



At the breakfast, I asked her:



“I heard you chuckle. What did you dream of?”



“I dreamt of Guanyin Bodhisattva, who took me to the Pure Land of Ultimate Bliss. She pointed at a tree and told me that it was Grandpa Tree. I laughed. All the Bodhisattvas laughed with me. Guanyin Bodhisattva then gave me a water pot, and asked me to water Grandpa Tree. As I poured water on the Grandpa Tree, he swung around and said, “Thank you! Thank you!”



I said to Little Helly, “Grandpa Tree said thanks to you. You should also say thanks to me since I prepared the breakfast for you.”



I again asked Little Helly, “Where else did Guayin Bodhisattva take you to?”



Helly said, “I then took a bath in a pond of red water. Around the pond there were clusters of flowers. They were beautiful.”



“Did the Bodhisattva bathe together with you?”



“No, only I was bathing. They watched me do it.”



“You said “they”. Were there other Bodhisattvas then Guanyin Bodhisattva?”



“Yes, there were another seven. Altogether there were eight Bodhisattvas watching me bathing.”



“Wohoho…Did you feel shy? They were watching you taking a bath. What happened after that?”



“We drank soybean juice together. YAE! I was the winner. That’s how we shouted as we drank it. After we finished drinking it, we danced together. YAE! Chia-Chia. YAE! Chia-Chia



Last night, Little Helly visited the Pure Land of Ultimate Bliss again. Every time it is Guanyin Bodhisattva who takes her there. We feel truly grateful to Guanyin Bodhisattva.



Helly is my darling daughter. She has been dreaming such wonderful dreams ever since she started singing Buddhist songs last July. Often we heard her chuckle at around 5 am. Other than this, she is pretty normal. I usually would ask what she has seen. She can always speak it clearly to us. We are delighted about it as she leads us to a different world. I particularly like asking her what she sees. Sometimes I would ask her to link the dream to real life, as we are skeptical of how real they are. Nevertheless, she is never distracted by my questions and tells only what she sees in her dreams.

No comments: